Priority registration is open from January 25, 2021, to February 24, 2021. This is for all current families that have at least one student enrolled in the school or preschool and applies to all students in that family that are declared as dependents on the most current tax documents filed. There is a $25.00 discount on registration if it is paid during priority registration dates along with the completed enrollment packet. If a sibling is currently not a student in the school, you may still use priority enrollment status, but must follow the new student enrollment process. All incoming kindergarten students must also follow the new student enrollment process. Enrollment processes may be found on the third page of the Financial Agreement packet. You may download and print necessary forms from this site or stop by the pick-up window outside of the school office.
INITIAL SCHOOL FORMS: (Scroll down for preschool forms)
5. Copy of the Official Birth Certificate (new students only)
(these forms must be completed and returned to the school office with registration payment in order to reserve a space)
OTHER FORMS/PROCEDURES (if applicable):
1. Transfer students (1 – 5) 2 forms of Letter of Recommendation
2. Transfer students (6 – 8) 1 Letter of Recommendation, 1 Evaluation of Students entering Middle School Form and 1 parent statement for 6 - 8
5. Assessment appointment and evaluation fee
6. Signed release for Cumulative Records of Transfer Students
7. Custody Restrictions/Orders
8. Transfer students and parents set up time to meet with administration (can coincide with the
9. Any pertinent information (medical or otherwise) that would be helpful for the school
Please note: Printing the following forms and filling them out does not guarantee your child a space in preschool. Contact our preschool Director, Kim Norman for class availability.
3. Copy of the Official Birth Certificate (new students only)
DOWNLOAD OUR HANDBOOK (2020-2021 School Year) HERE
Click on link above to apply for financial aid for grades K through 8.